Monday, September 19, 2011

Spring-September!

Spring seems to have truly hit here in Melbourne! I know it has when I find myself up at 8am on saturday morning sacrificing a longer slee-in and swapping my bedroom slipper for my runners and out of the house to soak in the sunshine whilst attempting to run and shed the winter flab!
It our househols spring also brings with it "spring" cleaning! Sigh!

Here are some before shots of my umm..."artistically" messy workroom (My mum begs to differ!haha!)
I need to re-organise a whoel heap of things - stacks of fabric/papers/sewing supplies/books/magazines...hopefully this means buying/making some pretty new storage or atleast re-vamping what I already have...
I also think its time I give my inspiration board some TLC and pretty-it up with all that makes me happy!
AFTER shots to follow soon...
 
Random doodles ( pen and ink)
Left : I have a thing for tear drop motifs...
Right : Inspired by the "jar of hearts" song that keeps popping up over the radio...

Stay tuned for more spring themed eye candy!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment