Tuesday, September 6, 2011

'Pinterest'-ing

Oops! I might have found new love...and hence the neglectful nature of posts here and consistent absence :(
However, plenty happenin over at the wonder world that is called "Pinterest"
I'm sure its not a well kept secret or anything like that, but if your only just hearing about it...then head over and check it out..maybe even get insipired to start your very own pinterest account and pin away!!!
While you're there ... do spare a moment and check out my pins...most of them are things I go all ga-ga and hyperventilate over and then theres some that are my atttempts and doing "stuff" that maybe one day might invoke the same reaction in some one else :)
Either way, its a fun stop whilst on your travels through the land of online art and design !

Some of my recent pins..."surprise surprise}...they're about pretty polka's ;)















No comments:

Post a Comment