Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday...

Not much to say about this one...except, its a little girls party tomorrow,and I left wrapping the present to the last minute and ofcourse there was no lil'girl appropriate paper at home, so I decided to ditch the shops and make some instead.
Nothing a few oil pastels, a bit of acrylic and a roll of kraft paper couldnt fix!
As you can tell, she loves butterflies :) And its been a while since I drew them so I had a lot of fun!
I opted for a very simple,naive and child like approach to the pattern n illustration...
Turned our pretty O.K me thinks!





A very happy birthday to you Mim! Hope you enjoy your presents!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tanya

    Nice to see you blogging. You might like to keep in touch with nds via our blog:

    http://ndsfoliopreparation.blogspot.com/

    Trace x

    ReplyDelete