Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fabric.

I bought fabric today! yay ! Gosh its been a while...when at uni I used to frequent the stores ever so often and look through all the beautiful fabrics before finally shelling out my hard earned pennies for gorgeous fabrics to print onto! Tough life but sooo worth it!
Anywhoo, this fabric is for the SWAP! I'll be sending these out (after handprinting something amazing!) to 4 other crafty folk from the states / the U.K / Australia !
I don't usually go with these kind of colours but in keeping with the whole indie-crafty styling of this project I went for it and bought some home spun cotton in a cool aqua , creamy white , chalky grey and a pink that sooo reminds me of strawberry milkshake! Yumm!
Printed design photos this weekend ~
Speakin of.. TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a wonderful end to the week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment