Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sweet nothings!

Apart from being loaded with sugar there is really isn't any other point to this post :)
Pure (eye!) CANDY! Enjoy!

First up!
BIRTHDAYS!

My Birthday: Gorgeous white chocolate mud cake with almond icing made and decorated by my wonderful God-Mother :)




Jar of nuts : Its nice when you have a chance to actually "make" someone a present,especially
when you know its something they will enjoy!
This year I made my God-Father a jar of candied walnuts.He loves eating them as a snack so I made about jar full for him...(I think he was happy!)
These walnuts are amazing as a snack or a dessert garnish but best of all in summer salads! 







QUALITY STREET! Englands gift to chocolate lover all over the world! Mackintoash used to be the company that made these but I think Nestle have now taken over and they don't taste the same as they did years ago but they'r still yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment