Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Polka-dot round up

I love polka dot patterns. But you already know that. D'uh!
Anywhoo,the point I'm trying to make is that,where ever there is a hint of polka-dot, my eyes are automatically drawn to it.
So, I thought it might be a nice idea to collect all these polka's and drop 'em in here for everyone to enjoy!
The plan is ... once a week, round-up the best/cutest/cleverest/prettiest and spottiest polka dots from anywhere and everywhere (I might get back to the drawing board and do a few myself) and share them via -the polka-dot studio!
Cool?Awesome!
Here's the first round-up EVER!Enjoy!

1.One girl
2.Print and Pattern
3.Design files
4.Design sponge

 
Photographer Kari Herer on Design sponge
 I absolutely love these photos!My favourite colours-blue and orange together!

xx
T

No comments:

Post a Comment